- Effectively communicating and collaborating with designers, product owners, and other members of the digital media team (e.g QA, DevOps, other developers) to develop best-of-breed digital products that meet the needs of our users and drive our business objectives.
- Creating robust, well architected applications that earn us accustomed high-ratings in the app stores.
- Providing guidance and mentoring to more junior member of the engineering team.
- Participating in the daily scrums and periodic sprint planning, retrospectives, and other Agile process ceremonies.
- Helping us discover, evaluate, and incorporate new technologies and capabilities to enhance our digital products.
The ideal Candidate
- Is smart, inquisitive, and optimistic with a positive attitude and work ethic.
- Is creative, empathetic, dependable, and enjoys working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Is excited about being part of the next generation of television distribution.
- Will be able to connect the dots between the needs of users, requirements for business success, and the possibilities of technology.
- Has the ability to speak confidently on behalf of their perspective and defend ideas with cogent arguments.
- Can multi-task and manage more than one project at a time.
- Has an interest in working with multiple technologies and development languages.
- Is a problem-solver and can creatively find solutions to whatever technical challenges they come across.
- Will share work early and often and can take feedback from other team members.
- Will collaborate with team members to push their work to be the best it can be.
- Is self-motivated and can work independently.
- Has the ability to iterate quickly and work within an Agile/Scrum framework.
- Is excited about new technological developments and wants to work with experimental ideas.
Qualifications / Requirements:
B.S. or B.A. in or Technical Degree in Computer Sciences or E.E., M.S. a plus.
2+ years of React Native experience.
Published applications currently in the Apple, Google Play, or other app stores.
Experience with video or other media applications is desirable.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills